Sunday, March 12, 2006

Venture Capital?

I have a great web 2.0 venture capital proposal that comes hot on the heels of news that XuQa's founders were just handed a check for 300k in spite of being quoted as saying: "With this dough, here's the game plan: Go party REEALLLY hard for like one weekend. Wake up with a hang over sooo heavy that we can't see the Error 808 on XuQa." They're giving it away like it was the 90's again apparently.

So here's my game plan: A site updated by live user voting (possibly with histograms) that says what the crowds at various nightlife establishmants are doing and what place is hot (hot people, hot music etc) . The site should be accessible through SMS where people can get a list of the hot places or vote by simple text messaging. Or if people have flickr or something like that they can post photos.

I kind of posted this to be witty but now I think it could actually work. So any VC's out there? I could definately kick it off for a mere 100k. ;) Or if you just want to steal this idea make sure you do it in Atlanta. Thx, it would really help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home