Friday, March 10, 2006

Blogging: CoComment

CoComment is a new service that lets you track your comments in other people's blogs and notifies you when there's a response or other comments. It's still in beta (won't work with popup comments) but hopefully once it takes off it will be a huge improvement to everyone's lives. I know I miss things because I forget to check back where I posted.

One thing about Blogger is that there isn't a lot of interactivity in the comments section. My other blog is a LiveJournal and I get e-mail notification whenever someone comments on your post or responds to a comment you make in any other LiveJournal which is pretty nice. The PF communities there are nothing like pfblogs.org though.

Anyway try it out, if you're technically proficient-- it's pretty sweet.

http://www.cocomment.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home