Thursday, March 16, 2006

Adsense Profits MTD March 2006

I have, so far, earned one cent from adsense in March. My traffic is light with only a handful of returning readers, though from my site stats it looks like more people are adding me to RSS via bloglines which cuts down on the amount of pageloads (since my statcounter isn't in the xml).

As I've mentioned, I also run an adult website that does generate revenue. I got a check for 40$ from them today. It will probably never explode into crazy revenue but I don't really have to put any work in it for people to come back and click the ads.

But it got me thinking that sex probably sells a lot better than frugality, simple living and smart investing. And probably generates a lot better click traffic than shady google ads for secured credit cards. (They do know their audiences, huh?) I'd be curious if any PF bloggers are making money from adsense. .. but more specifically, because I can probably name the ones who are-- I'd be curious if any C or D listers like myself are making money with affiliate programs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

Hey Mike,
I've posted a response to your post here. Just letting you know :)

2:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home