Friday, April 28, 2006

Closure: Last Entry

A lot of issues have come up in my life involving my job and career development that have made keeping this blog a low priority. It's really a shame because I got to (sort of) know and build relationships with a lot of other bloggers like frank, dawn and mapgirl. I never earned my * from madame X or got to submit to any carnivals.

It was almost over before it started.

But now is the time to focus less on how I manage money and turn towards how I make it. I'm learning ruby on rails development language, SQL and AJAX to get my resume up to snuff so that I can enjoy my life and what I do for a living again.

However if you are by any chance interested in my real life outside of finances-- there's plenty of job-bitching, wine drinking, club going, code hacking, graphic design goodness happening over at my livejournal: vergence.livejournal.com.

When my life settles down again who knows. In the mean time I have y'all on my RSS and will be reading up as I get the chance.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Bummer, I enjoyed reading your RSS. Well I'll keep you around in case you come back.

I also grabbed your rss from your livejournal. Best of luck in your future career endeavors.

5:54 PM

 
Blogger Mike said...

It's not practical to keep up with two blogs. Maybe I can contribute to Queercents from time to time ;)

5:59 PM

 
Blogger mapgirl said...

Awww... Ok. well, I'm going to delist you from my blogroll, but I will be keeping tabs on you via LJ. Let me know when you start posting here again and I'll add you back!

7:35 PM

 
Blogger Frank said...

Later mike. Keep chugging and make sure to announce your return, if ever.

12:14 PM

 
Blogger freedumb said...

Good luck man!

4:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home